Art, Antiques, and Boutique Shops
Art Galleries and Studios
The Arts Center of Orange: (Two blocks down Main Street) The Arts Center houses a large gallery and gift shop, classrooms, and The Orange Studio.
The Corner House Gallery: (One block up Main Street) Linda Boudreaux Montgomery and niece Coryne Simone LaBry produce original paintings and prints of historic sites & landscapes, hand painted gift items, and one of a kind handcrafted jewelry. Open Wed - Sat 10a - 6p.
Amnon Jewelry Repair: (Appointments at the Holladay House!) Amnon Cohen takes his 50 years of NYC Diamond District jewelry knowledge to Orange, VA! Specializing in resizing, intricate repairs and antique piece repair.
Morning Sun Studio: (Two blocks down Main Street) A little cozy studio where you can watch stained glass pieces being created. Saturdays 11a - 5p.
Ed Jaffe Gallery: (Two blocks down Main Street) From the Jaffe website: “Featuring more carved marble than any other gallery outside Manhattan.”
Graves Fine Art Gallery: (10 miles) From the Print Shop website: “ Original prints from the reign of the last Stuart Kings, the Georgian and Victorian periods. British watercolours and oils from the 1700s to modern times. All original works of art.”
Stokes of England Ironworks: (10 miles) From the Stokes website: "Architectural and ornamental ironwork from a master craftsman with a family tradition of hundreds of years in the craft."
Nichols Gallery: (12 miles) Landscape prints and paintings.
Sun’s Traces: (12 miles) From the Sun’s website: “ Featuring ceramic work created by Paula Brown-Steedly who also creates stunning one-of-a-kind equine pieces. The gallery also represents other artisans in glass, fiber, metalworking, woodturning, weaving and photography.”
Nan Rothwell Pottery: (59 miles) From the Nan Rothwell website: “My pots are made to be used to enhance the rituals of preparing and eating food, to hold flowers, to light a corner for reading. Making functional work connects me to the age-old tradition of artist craftsmen who make beautiful objects for daily use. I offer classes and workshops in my studio, and I also teach at conferences and craft schools. I had some wonderful teachers when I was first learning to pot, and teaching allows me to pass the favor on.”
- Melrose Antiques (Two blocks down Main Street)
- JS Mosby’s Antiques and Artifacts (Two blocks down Main Street)
- Lionshare Antiques (Two blocks down Main Street)
- Ruckersville Antique Marketplaces (20 miles)
- Shabby Love (Two blocks down Main Street)
- Friends of the Library Used Book Store (Three blocks down Main Street)
- Greenock Bakery and Gourmet Shop (1/4 mile)
- S.H. Merrick Fashion and Interiors (10 miles)
- Floradise Orchids (9 miles)
- Greater Gordonsville Virginia
- Charlottesville Country Properties: Specializing in country homes, farms and estates in the seven counties surrounding Charlottesville. With 27 years of brokerage experience, they will answer all your questions and help you find the perfect home whether it be a mountain cabin or an historic estate.