Food and Drink
Our region specializes in fantastic local farm products, acclaimed restaurants, world-class Virginia wineries, and a general flair for all things related to food and fun! Our food and drink packages are designed to help you experience some of the great gastronomy the Piedmont region has to offer.
Complimentary Winery Tasting Passes
We have arranged for all of our guests special discount passes to many of the area wineries. Each winery has created their own special offer - ask your innkeeper for details. We have special offers for the following wineries:
Barboursville, Early Mountain Vineyards, Honah Lee Vineyards, Chateau MerrillAnne, Chestnut Oak Vineyard, Keswick Vineyards, Castle Hill Cider, Horton Vineyards, Five Oaks Vineyards, Reynard Florence, Prince Michel, DuCard, Gray Ghost, Narmada, Old House, Pearmund Cellars, Winery at La Grange, and Barrel Oak.
New! Cheers for Beers!
$125 for two people + Room (2 night min) + Tax
Craving Craft Beer? Celebrate suds by visiting craft breweries near the inn - with perks lovingly arranged by your innkeepers.
Raise your pint for what's included in this package:
- EXCLUSIVE use of the inscribed Mug Club pewter mugs at Far Gohn Brewery!
- Special offers from Beer Hound Brewery, Bald Top Brewery, Pro Re Nata Brewery, and The Light Well
- Hearty Holladay House "Brew and Chew" snack pack to-go, to pair with your craft beer tastings
- Two substantial 22oz hand-thrown signature Holladay House Beer Mugs to take home with you
- Complimentary Virginia craft beer selection at the Holladay House
There is a two-night minimum required for this package. Available Thursday through Monday.
Make-Your-Own Jam Package
$129 for two people + Room (2 night min) + Tax
Learn how to make jam with Brandy Hopwood of BerryWood Farm Market. Brandy's creative jams have been a hit at regional farmers markets!
Only a few miles from the inn, this package includes:
- a few hours in Brandy's kitchen learning how to make jam
- a scrumptious lunch served by Brandy
- two jars of your own personally labeled jam you made that day
- free wine tasting at their Tasting Room
- the opportunity to purchase Brandy's creative jams and bakery items at their Tasting Room
- full breakfast each morning
- homemade cookies and coffee/tea when you return to the inn
This package requires a two-night minimum. This package is available year-round on Saturdays or Sundays. 72 hour advanced notice required.